Disney Discount Rates for Travel Agents.
Special Travel Agent Rates are made available to Travel Professionals who are College of Disney Knowledge (CDK) graduates, allowing them to experience Disney Destinations at a reduced rate and empowering them to provide their Clients with superior product knowledge and service when selling Disney.
To enhance consistency across Disney Destinations, the following Special Travel Agent Rate policies are now in effect for Travel Professionals booking a new Special Travel Agent Rate reservation for any destination except Disney Cruise Line®. (The policies for Special Travel Agent Rates and Space-Available Rates offered by Disney Cruise Line are not changing at this time.)
- To be eligible for Special Travel Agent Rates, Retail Travel Professionals in the U.S. and Canada must complete the current College of Disney Knowledge training via Disney Destinations Genius, and hold a current IATA, CLIA or TIDS card.
- Travel Professionals are permitted to make one Special Travel Agent Rate booking per Disney Destination per 12-month period (based on the start date of travel).
- The offer is limited to one room for the Travel Professional. A second room may be booked at Walt Disney World® Resort, Disneyland® Resort or Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa if needed to accommodate the immediate family members accompanying the Travel Professional.
- A maximum of seven nights is permitted for stays on these rates at Walt Disney World Resort, Disneyland Resort, and Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa. Maximum lengths for Disney Cruise Line and Adventures by Disney® vacations vary by itinerary.
- Special Travel Agent Rates for Walt Disney World Resort, Disneyland Resort, and Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa must be booked online. No phone calls will be accepted for Special Travel Agent Rate reservations to these destinations, unless otherwise noted in a specific offer. Special Travel Agent Rates for Disney Cruise Line and Adventures by Disney must be booked over the phone.
- Within 48 hours of booking the reservation, the Travel Professional must submit a copy of their current IATA, CLIA or TIDS card, and a copy of their College of Disney Knowledge Training Certificate, to the corresponding reservation center. The name on the card must match the name of the primary Guest on the reservation. If the appropriate credentials are not submitted, the reservation will revert to rack rate if there is a deposit, or will be cancelled if there is no deposit.
- Upon arrival, the Travel Professional must show their current IATA, CLIA or TIDS card during the check-in process or the reservation will revert to rack rate with remaining balance due at check-in.
For additional information, and for specifics of each destination's Special Travel Agent Rates, please visit the "Agent Benefits" section on the Disney Travel Agents website, under the "Training & Benefits" tab.
Learn how to become a travel agent and open your own online travel agency at http://www.HomeBasedTravelAgents.org Work from home FT or PT earn extra cash and FREE Travel Benifites.